I made a tree out of my bibs and medals haha
Socks, Bill Clinton’s pet cat, being hounded by the paparazzi
haha, get it? “hounded” and that’s a cat.
Sami’s 12 blogs of Christmas Promo to over 12.5k!!
It’s almost time to start the count down to Christmas! Some of you might remember my “fitblr of the day” from the summer, I am going to do the same thing, and screen shot a different fitblr every day from December 13- December 24th to count down the last 12 days until Christmas!
How do you enter?
- reblog this before midnight on December 12th
- You can like to bookmark but likes will not count!
- be a HEALTHY blog - I won’t promo Pro ED or self harm blogs
- You do not have to be following ME but it is always cool if you do :)
What do you get?
- 12 winners will get a screen shot promo to over 15.5k
- I will personally follow all 12 winners
- 1 winner will be promoted each day from December 13th till December 24th
- On Christmas Day all 12 winners will be promoted again in a list
- You will gain new followers I promise!
How do I choose?
- On December 12th, I will go through each blog personally
- Nice themes and lots of links will increase your odds
- Even if you are not chosen you might still get a follow from me!
For all those who are wondering about the accent challenge:
You can go HERE and check it out, there are a bunch out there this one just happens to be a Tumblr one.
Hope this helps!
”It shouldn’t matter” Tom Daley says as he begins his youtube video. And yet, he knows that it does; why else would he post this? Nothing flashy, just a short, sharp video putting to rest any rumors about his sexuality. He reveals he is in a gay relationship. However, he admits he still ‘fancies’ girls. He also comments on what his father, who passed in 2011 after a battle with brain cancer, would have thought of this. “He always told me as long as you’re happy, I’m happy… And right now, I couldn’t be happier.”
I realize that I am a swim blog, and Tom is a diver, but for heaven’s sake people this needs to be signal boosted like there’s no tomorrow. Hopefully, with more and more sportspeople and prominent members of society coming out; people will start to become more aware that this is not an issue that the world is just going to ‘get over’. And by the ‘issue’, I’m not talking about people being gay. I’m talking about the fact some people cannot accept others sexuality.
YOGA FOR HANDSTAND : Strenghten your arms, work your core, challenge your balance, do a handstand.
From top left, line by line :
- plank pose - chaturanga - upward facing dog - side plank
- forearm plank - side forearm plank - bridge pose variation - upward plank pose
- crow pose prep ( one leg up, hold for a few breaths) - modified side plank - half moon pose - extended cat pose
Preparing for inversions, getting used to be upside down :
- downward facing dog - dolphin pose ( preparing for forearm stand) - headstand prep ( lift one leg, hold, and eventually lift both legs to get into a headstand) - standing straddle pose ( preparing for tripod headstand)
- handstand prep - your success at doing a handstand
> Practice inversions against a wall, be careful !
Once you are comfortable in a headstand ( against a wall or not), move to forearm stand, and then practice handstand against the wall.